The 3,000mW probe is advanced and more power than most other lasers. This probe is a great powerful all-purpose choice for the practice that needs the power of a class IV laser.
The 3,000mW probe is powerful and versatile for amazing clinical results and value.
Available for Portable or Desktop Units!
3,000 mW Cluster Probe Specifications
- Wavelength: 810 nm
- Beam divergence: 9 x 38 degrees
- Total power output: 3000 mW
- Spot size: 2.7 x 21 mm, 0.567 cm2
- Power density (Irradiance): 1.19 W/cm2
- Energy delivery per min: 180 Joules, 72 J/cm2
- Emitter: GaAIAs laser
- Number of emitters: 4
- Output power per emitter: 750 mW
- Aperture: 25 mm
- Laser classification: Class 4
- Treatment time for 4 j/cm2; 2.11 secs